50 Easy Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle


 Easy Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle
 Easy Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle

So, with the new year upon us, I’ve made some pretty interesting goals for myself. I have some overall ones for the blog and some for my family, but the ones that pertain specifically to me have to do with my health. I recently started seeing a personal trainer. There were lots of reasons for my decision to do this, which I’ll get into at a different time, but I’ve come to find that taking baby steps towards a healthy lifestyle as opposed to changing the way you eat completely upside down {like on crash diets, fad diets, etc.} is definitely easier to do and will last much longer. Here’s a list I put together of 50 healthy eating tips. Feel free to give one or two of these a whirl and see how they work in your life! Once you have those down, add in one or two more. One little change can make a huge difference.

I’ll be doing more updates on my healthy eating and fitness progress with *gulp* before and after photos. I think…..insert nervous laugh here.